“Creativity takes Imagination, Imagination takes Courage, Courage takes Curiosity, and Curiosity leads to Success.”
What are Creative Writing classes?
This course is a practical introduction to creative writing through prose and poetry. It covers ways to begin and develop a sustained and reflective writing practice.
Creative writing is writing that expresses ideas and thoughts in an imaginative way. It builds their confidence to clearly communicate their point of view, their thoughts, and their feelings and get connected to the reader at an emotional level.
During these classes your students will:
- Gain self-confidence in their own writing style
- Improve reading and writing skills
- Improves persuasive ability
- Become an effective communicator through writing
- Allows students to express their thoughts, feelings, ideas and opinions
- Teaches students how to plan, organise and structure their ideas into effective writing
- Teaches students to be able to read and write about topics they might not know about
- Enriches their imagination, encourages creativity and individuality while improving writing and communication skills
Recommended classes if your child enjoys or has already done Creative Writing classes
- Public Speaking
Recommended time frame of Creative Writing classes
At Talent Club we believe that in order for your student to gain a superior knowledge and understanding of creative writing, it is encouraged that they complete all stages and learning outcomes. Throughout the year, each term builds upon the material learnt from the previous term.
Call our Talent Club Team on 0451 507 606 - if you have any further questions regarding our classes or fees!