“Believe you can and you’re halfway there”- Theodor Roosevelt
During the course of these classes your child will
– Have an outlet to channel their own creative expression & personality
– Learn how to combine emotional creativity alongside physical creativity
– Gain knowledge and appreciation of the performing arts culture
– Combine all attributes learnt through the course, along with their own talents to be ready for the stage!
Students learn the fundamentals that make up the key elements of drama
– Enables students to cooperate and collaborate with peers
– Develops emotional intelligence
– Confidence in performing as themselves, as well as many different characters
– Improves students memory through working with drama games & scripts
Recommended classes if your child enjoys or has already done Drama classes
– Public Speaking
Recommended time frame of Drama classes
At Talent Club we believe that in order for your student to gain a superior knowledge and understanding of Drama, it is encouraged that they complete all stages and learning outcomes. Through out the year, each term builds upon the material learnt from the previous term and students are coached to perform at the annual event.
Call our Talent Club Team on 0451 507 606 – if you have any further questions regarding our classes or fees!