“Creativity takes Imagination, Imagination takes Courage, Courage takes Curiosity, and Curiosity leads to Success.” Daniel L. Lewis
What is Creative Writing?
Creative writing is writing that expresses ideas and thoughts in an imaginative way. It builds their confidence to clearly communicate their point of view, their thoughts, and their feelings and get connected to the reader at an emotional level.
By practicing Creative Writing, students will:
- Gain self-confidence in their own writing style
- Improve reading and writing skills
- Improve persuasive ability
- Become an effective communicator through writing
- Allows students to express their thoughts, feelings, ideas and opinions
- Teaches students how to plan, organise and structure their ideas into effective writing
- Teaches students to be able to read and write about topics they might not know about
- Enriches their imagination, encourages creativity and individuality while improving writing and communication skills
All our 4-in-1 Communication classes and holiday workshops combine public speaking, creative writing, debating and drama activities.
At Talent Club Australia we believe that in order for your student to gain a superior knowledge and understanding of creative writing, it is encouraged that they complete all stages and learning outcomes. Throughout the year, each term builds upon the material learnt from the previous term.
Call our Talent Club Team on 0451 507 606 - if you have any further questions regarding our classes.