Talent Club Australia Presents - Holiday Workshops
Why is our younger generation so afraid of speaking in public? Are they shy, nervous or lack confidence? Our Programs help them to overcome their fears by
- Promoting positive social interaction
- Practicing fun “real world” leadership situations
- Being heard and Being themselves
Talent Club Holiday Workshops aim to develop a variety of Life Skills and tap on the Creativity in learners, keep them active, with practical activities - specifically crafted programs that can be enjoyed with friends and peers. Outcomes you can expect are:
- Develop the ART & CRAFT of Communications
- Gain skills in a fun and interactive way from a variety of classes
- Improve their leadership, creative thinking, problem-solving, and self confidence.
Young Orators - Public Speaking/ Debating - The ability to easily assume leadership in a group, or to readily talk for yourself. Students learn how to keep the attention of their audience and make a presentation and learn about the skills that make an effective speech. Learners build leadership skills & overcome shyness by acting as: entrepreneurs, inventors, teachers & TV show hosts!(e.g., body language, articulation, eye contact, volume). Furthermore they learn to practice debating, put their point of view effectively
Little Authors - Creative Writing Authors is a great workshop for kids. Students are encouraged to use their ideas/ imagination, to create pictures and build stories.They are given guidance and structure to get those ideas on a page and write either a story or develop a newsletter.
Budding Actors - Drama - This workshop is communication through performance. It manages to develop skills in physicality, voice, expression and body language . Students will learn to become more confident when communicating/performing in front of an audience and start to gain an understanding of how drama is a powerful way of communication.
Holiday Workshop Locations & Schedule:
- 11-12 April : Ages 7-12 9:30-3:30: “Communication Holiday Workshop” (focuses on public speaking, debating drama and creative writing).
- 13-14 April : Ages 13-17 9:30-3:30: “Communication skills Holiday Workshop (focuses on public speaking, debating drama & creative writing)
- 15 April: From 9:30-3:30, “ Budding Actors & Pro Dancers Holiday Workshop (drama) and different genres of dance
Online Interactive Holiday workshop ( through zoom )
- 11- 15 April 10.00 - 11.15 am (ages 13-17 years )
- 11-15 April 11.30 - 12.30 pm ( ages 6 -12years )
NSW Creative kids vouchers accepted!
Fee- $130 for two-day workshop.
$ 65 for Drama and Pro Dancer
Siblings or friends, registered will enjoy a 10% discount on both students!*
*Not valid if using the Creative kids voucher
Queries ! Call us on 0451 507 606
or email email@example.com