Join us to make a difference!!
Who are we looking for?
- Experienced and enthusiastic teaching/ tutoring young children
- Have their license and access to a car (ideal, but not required)
- Have participated in Debating , Public speaking competitions
- An excellent communicator and presenter
- Creative, flexible and skilled in terms of delivery
- Can commit to the school terms – (Weekdays after school and some weekend Classes
- All candidates should either have, or be set up to get, a WWCC check
- Passionate about making a difference
- Have teaching/coaching experience in Drama, Debating, Public Speaking or Creative Writing
- Want to contribute to children's development
What's in it for you?
- Continuous part time work
- Great work experience to build your resume that graduate employers value highly
- Teaching and mentoring resources provided
- Career progression through promotion to roles like Senior Coach,
- A professional and supportive network of administrative support and fellow coaches
Hear from our teachers -
Sienna ( 12+ months of Talent Club Australia experience )
" I joined Talent Club as I wanted an employment scenario where I would have the chance to positively influence others. Coaching communication skills can improve not only a child’s academic abilities, but provide them with the confidence to excel in interpersonal relations and leadership.
This is such an important area to me, and after joining Talent Club I have been delighted to work with so many like-minded people. I feel very grateful to be in such a positive, growth-focused work environment which truly emphasises learning over business. "