In-Person 4-in-1 Communication Classes
Our in-person 4-in-1 Communication Classes combine Public Speaking, Debating, Drama and Creative Writing activities that complement and enhance the academic learning that takes place in schools. Our programs produce confident communicators.
Why are good communication skills so important?
- Higher self confidence
- Ability to overcome social anxiety
- Capacity to facilitate new friendships
- Better self-awareness
- Effective critical thinking
- Positive personal relationships
- Leadership skills
- Higher productivity
- Better mental health and wellbeing.
Along with our successful online interactive classes, we are excited to bring back our popular IN-PERSON weekend classes from 30 October 2021:
- Primary - Saturdays 11am - 12pm Harris Park
- Primary - Sundays 11am - 12pm Rouse Hill
- Primary - Sundays 11am - 12pm Westmead
- Primary - Sundays 11am - 12pm Waitara
- Senior - Saturdays 10am - 11am Harris Park
- Senior - Sundays 10am - 11am Rouse Hill
- Senior - Sundays 10am - 11am Westmead
- Senior - Sundays 10am - 11am Waitara
For the safety and wellbeing of students and their families, we can confirm that all our coaches and staff at Talent Club Australia have been fully vaccinated. This also ensures we are COVID compliant. We will only be accepting students who's parents/carers/adult household members are fully vaccinated. To view our mandatory requirements and safety measures we have implemented, please visit our FAQs.
Enrol today to secure your place in the program! NSW Creative kids vouchers accepted! Enrol below.
Queries? Call us on 0451 507 606 or email [email protected]
We are always looking to start new classes at schools or community centres. If you have a location in mind or available, please contact us via email [email protected]