“Confidence is contagious. So is lack of confidence.”– Vince Lombardi And , Overcome shyness !!
Lets help build their confidence and social skills through public speaking, listening, reading and creative writing
Talent Club Australia
Parents often tend to label their child as "shy" if they aren't performing or excuse behavior that is, not social. A child who is shy is frequently uncomfortable in social situations with the fear of being judged. But often they are just slow to warm up and become more engaged as their comfort level increases.
- Our aim is partner with parents to encourage, coach and guide students to develop self confidence, self esteem, while building the essential skill of communication that will serve them throughout their lives.
- Our deep and extensive experience in Leadership Development, has given us the insight that effective communication is the X factor that differentiates one person to another. As Warren Buffett too concedes “ If you can't communicate and talk to people and get across your ideas, you're giving up your potential”.
- Our programs Creative Writing, Public Speaking, Musical Theatre,Drama and Debating are designed to be all fun and practical for aiding learners in becoming confident and great communicators.
- We believe our interactive activities and coaching, nurture the potential our students have, enables them to shine and find not only enjoyment, but success in multiple areas.
- Create a safe and secure learning environment.
- Engage, build a theoretical foundation and practice
- Establish clear, realistic aims to achieve the learning outcomes
- Use different learning methods, materials and activities to keep students engaged
AIR: Accountability, Inspire, Respect
- Accountability: Plan and Adapt to Learners’ needs, create a safe learning environment.
- Inspire: Develop and Assess individual learners in various ways that demonstrate their potential, build their confidence and self - esteem.
- Respect: Treat all learners equitably. Adopt an inclusive teaching style and respect diversity
The Learning Process
Every learner is different and has individual needs. Our goal is to motivate and inspire every student to think, communicate and be themselves by imparting the ART and CRAFT of Communication Skill that will create successful, confident individuals, both academically and socially.
Through our unique approach, and interesting yet challenging activities, our Australia school qualified teachers and coaches, bring out the best in each child so that every learner succeeds on his/her own terms .
Our class sizes are small and like how a path is formed by walking down often, the skills your child builds by continuous practice and repetition
are hardwired into the brain. These pathways become the skill set foundation of who your child is as a person.
Every student is talented! All they need is a spark to unveil the brilliance in them!
Children gain knowledge and experience Communication skills that will serve them throughout their lives.
We take them through the 6 Successfactors of effective speaking - through our SPEAKS model
They have the opportunity to advance in holistic education through fun and interactive activities take the ASCA Speaking and Listening grading certificate .
We strongly advocate and encourage the parent's involvement, as this enhances the success of each child.
As your learning partners we run parent teacher seminars to keep the practice going.