Talent Club Australia Terms and Conditions
- Fees must be paid prior to attending classes.
- All fees paid are Non-Refundable. If you change your mind or in-person classes are stopped due to COVID 19 there is no refund available. Places in the online classes will be offered as an alternative.
- Only one discount out of promo code, sibling discount and creative kids voucher will be accepted.
- For new students joining after the start of a term, fees are per class.
- NSW Creative Kids Vouchers once submitted are non refundable.
- A discount of 10% is oﬀered to existing students, family and friends; however this discount can only be applied if NOT using a NSW Creative Kids voucher. Only 1 promo code, voucher or discount per student per term.
- Students are expected to attend classes during scheduled time and day to which they are enrolled.
- Parents are requested to pick their children on time as soon as the class is over. Talent Club Australia takes no responsibility for students before and after the class.
- Parents must regularly interact with the coach to gauge performance and progress of their children.
- Talent Club Australia expects appropriate and positive behaviour from its students at all times. When these expectations are not met a Coach will discuss behaviour issues with the parent/guardian. If inappropriate behaviour continues and poses a threat, harm or continued disruption to others, the student will be asked to leave the class and program.
- Students who wish to go on leave must submit their leave application to their Coach, no fee will be refunded.
- Students need to bring the equipment required to the class.
- Due to unavoidable reasons a Coach reserves the right to cancel a class and reschedule it depending on the decision of Talent Club Australia.
- If a parent wishes to withdraw his/her child at the end of a term he/she will provide at least three (3) weeks written notice, no fee will be refunded.
- Re-enrolment from one term to the next is not automatic and the student must be re-enrolled.
- Talent Club Australia to the fullest extent, is permitted by law, to exclude all liability for any loss, damage or other claim arising from or in any way connected to the attendance of child/children, including without limitation claims relating to personal injury. Hence it has no liability, loss and damage (including direct, indirect and consequential) or any other claim in anyway associated with the attendance of child/children at Talent Club Australia classes.
- In case of accidental injury or incident, Talent Club Australia is authorised to seek necessary medical treatment and all expenses will be borne by parents/guardian.
- Talent Club Australia is allowed to use photographs, videos and digital recordings in any medium, including the website, brochures or for marketing purposes.
- All personal information will be stored in accordance with current privacy legislation.
- Talent Club Australia reserves the right to change Terms and Conditions at any time. The latest and most current Terms and Conditions will always be displayed on this web page.
- Parents are requested to read the above Terms and Conditions carefully before submitting the enrolment form.
Talent Club Australia Holiday Workshop Additional Terms and Conditions (above conditions are also valid)
Talent Club Australia holiday workshops have these additional terms and procedures to ensure staff and students are safe.
Please read carefully before completing your enrolment and submitting your payment.
- No refunds – We do not provide refunds for cancellations, withdrawals, missed workshops. Once a workshop has commenced there are no refunds, transfers or credits.
- Cancellations or withdrawals – If you choose to cancel a holiday booking OR your child does not attend a workshop you will not receive a refund. A cancellation fee may be payable OR you may forfeit your entire booking fee depending on when you cancel the workshop as follows: i. Cancellations advised by phone or by email 14 days BEFORE the commencement of our school holiday workshop you will not incur a cancellation fee. The workshop fee will be held in credit and this credit must be used within 6 months.ii. Cancellations advised by phone or by email once our school holiday program has commenced and up to 3 business days before the workshop date incur a $15.00 fee per cancellation. The remaining workshop fee will be held in credit and this must be used within 6 months. You may substitute a friend to attend the same school holiday workshop that you booked for your child at no cost. Please let us know of any substitutions before the class commences. iii. You will not receive any credit if you cancel a workshop 2 business days before the workshop, 1 business day before the workshop or on the day of the workshop. You may substitute a friend (or sibling) to attend the same class you booked for your child at no cost. Please let us know of any substitutions before the class commences.
- School Holiday Workshop transfers: i. If you need to transfer a school holiday workshop booking to a different holiday class within the same holiday period, you can do this at no charge IF you make the arrangements before the commencement of our school holiday program this will also depend on available spaces in the other workshops. ii. Transfers of bookings made after the school holiday period has commenced and UP TO 48 hours before the workshop date will incur a fee of $15.00, this will also depend on available spaces in the other workshops. iii. Requests for transfers made within 48 hours before the workshop will not be accepted. You can transfer a booking to a different child (eg friend/sibling) at any time at no cost. Please let us know if you wish to transfer to a different child.